Let's discuss the original image.
It's a play on the NRA slogan that guns don't kill people, people kill people. In this particular example, it's very specific people threatening to kill people: the fathers of sexually available, "good looking" daughters. This quote makes some assumptions about the way the world works.Guns Don't Kill People. Dad's With Good Looking Daughters Do.
- It's right and normal for a father to control a young woman's sexual agency, both on her behalf (as a threatening figure/excuse against being pressured into sex she doesn't want) and against her will (as a threatening figure who punishes her for dating/having sex).
- It's right and normal for an adult male to threaten to murder someone his child cares about.
- It's right and normal to consider a pubescent or post pubescent woman as under threat.
- It's right and normal to consider women's sexuality as a threatening thing.
- Young women run the constant risk of sexual assault/rape and need adult men to control their behavior/take charge of their romantic/sexual lives on their behalf.
- Fatherless women can't depend on anyone to protect them from sexual assault, as that's a father's job.
- Women who aren't conventionally attractive ("good looking") don't deserve to be protected from sexual assault.
- Women who aren't conventionally attractive ("good looking") can't be sexually assaulted because who'd want them/they want it anyway/they should be grateful for whatever attention they get.